“The global market for biomaterials”
According to Inkwood Research, the global biomaterials market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 12.78% during the forecast years between 2022 and 2030, and is expected to generate $269,549.11 million in revenue by 2030.
Browse 50 market data tables and 133 figures spread over 395 pages, as well as an in-depth analysis of the global biomaterials market by product, application and geography.
This insightful market research report by Inkwood Research focuses on market trends, major players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments and future strategies. The report covers all aspects of this comprehensive market by assessing major geographies and is a valuable asset for existing players, new entrants and future investors. The study presents a detailed analysis of the market with input from industry professionals across the value chain.
Global Biomaterials Market Scenario
According to records, the first use of biomaterials dates back to ancient Egypt, when the Egyptians used animal tendons to make sutures. However, the field of modern biomaterials combines aspects of physics, chemistry, medicine, biology, materials science, and tissue engineering influences. Also, the field has recently experienced significant growth due to discoveries in regenerative medicine and tissue engineering.
Biomaterials are biocompatible materials designed to take on an individual form or a complex system. They are used as components of the living system and in several diagnostic and therapeutic procedures. Additionally, massive investments in research and development initiatives are expected to boost the growth of the global biomaterials market.
Additionally, these activities are supported by global grants from corporations, governments, and organizations. The governments of several countries directly support scientific and technical research through grant-granting agencies and tax incentives. In addition, the governments of several countries manage their research facilities and structure non-military applications, including health. These initiatives by governments around the world are supporting the growth of the market.
The Global Biomaterials Market report provides data tables and includes tables and graphs for visual analysis.
Request Free Sample Report For Global Biomaterials Market by Product, Application and Geography: https://inkwoodresearch.com/reports/biomaterials-market/#request-free-sample
Market by product:
- Metal-based biomaterials
- Stainless steel
- Titanium and titanium alloys
- Co-Cr alloys
- Other metal-based biomaterials
- Polymer-based biomaterials
- Polyethylene terephthalate
- Polyvinyl chloride
- silicone rubber
- Other polymer-based biomaterials
- Ceramic-based biomaterials
- calcium phosphate
- aluminum oxide
- calcium sulphate
- Natural Biomaterials
- Hyaluronic acid
- Collagen & Gelatin
- Glass-based inorganic biomaterials
- Radiopaque biomaterials
- Regenerative biomaterials
- Hybrid combinations of biomaterials
Market by Application:
- Heart valves
- Implantable Cardiac Defibrillators
- Vascular grafts
- guide wires
- Replacement of the joint
- Fixation of fractures
- Spine Adjustments
- Bioresorbable tissue fixation
- Contact lenses
- Intraocular lenses
- Functional replacement of ocular tissues
- Synthetic corneas
- Other applications in ophthalmology
- Dental bone grafts and substitutes
- Dental membranes
- Wound healing
- Wound closure devices
- Hernia meshes
- Surgical hemostats
- Internal tissue sealants
- Adhesion barriers
- Plastic surgeries
- Craniofacial surgeries
- Soft tissue fillers
- Neurological/Central Nervous System
- Maneuvering systems
- Encapsulation of neural stem cells
- Cortical neural prostheses (CNP)
- Hydrogel scaffolds
- Creation of fabrics
- Adaptation of inorganic nanoparticles
- Scaffolding for regenerative medicine
- Nanomaterial for biosensing
- Other Apps
- Urinary applications
- Drug delivery systems
- Bariatric surgeries
- Gastrointestinal applications
– The report provides detailed analysis of current and future market trends to identify investment opportunities – Market forecast till 2030, using estimated market values as base figures – Major market trends in Business segments, regions and countries – Key developments and strategies observed in the market – Market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities and other trends
- WRIGHT MEDICAL GROUP SA
- NOBLE BIOMATERIALS INC
- VICTREX PLC
- EVONIK INDUSTRIES
- CARPENTER TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION
- ZIMMER BIOMET HOLDINGS INC
- DENTSPLY SIRONA
- CORBION S.A.
- COVESTRO S.A.
- BBS-BIOACTIVE BONE SUBSTITUTES
- CELANAIS CORPORATION
- BIORETEC LTD
- COLLAGEN SOLUTIONS PLC
- MITSUBISHI CHEMICAL HOLDINGS CORPORATION
- DSM ROYAL
GLOBAL DIGITAL GENOME MARKET – The global digital genome market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 9.43% during the forecast years 2021 and 2028.
GLOBAL SEQUENCING REAGENT MARKET – The global sequencing reagent market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 12.91% over the projected years 2021 and 2028.
GLOBAL BIOCHIP MARKET – The global biochip market is expected to project a CAGR of 13.41% over the projected period 2019 and 2028.
Company Name: Inkwood Research
Contact person: Arvind Iyer
E-mail: Send an email
Call: 1-(857) 293-0150
Country: United States