The unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic has affected the global economy to a large extent. Considering the food industry, one of the most important sectors of the economy, a considerable impact has been observed on the whole process, from field to consumer. Restrictions on the movement of workers, the closure of food production facilities and changing consumer demand have put undue pressure on the food industry.
The report offers actionable and valuable insights into the Liquid Dietary Supplements market. The latest report from Fact.MR provides details about the current market scenario across different regions along with the historical data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on sales and demand for the Liquid Dietary Supplements market across various industries and regions.
Market research by Fact.MR gives exclusive insights on market growth. The study identifies crucial trends driving the growth of the Liquid Dietary Supplements market. This newly released report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities for major market players as well as emerging players associated with production and supply. Fact.MR Latest Report Provides Detailed Analysis of Liquid Dietary Supplements Market
This newly released and insightful report sheds light on the Liquid Dietary Supplements Market insights, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from vendors to end users and the Liquid Dietary Supplements Market growth..
To stay “ahead” of your competitors, request a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=46
The Global Liquid Dietary Supplements Market is Expected to be Valued at US$39.2 billion by the end of 2021, is expected to further accelerate to US$92.8 billion by the end of the forecast period 2021-2031. Most of this demand is expected to be driven by vitamin and mineral supplements, which are expected to account for nearly 2/5th in global revenue share.
|Market size 2021||US$39.2 billion|
|Projected value (2031)||US$92.8 billion|
Need more information on the reporting methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=46
Key Segments Covered
- Amino Acid Liquid Food Supplements
- Vegetable Liquid Food Supplements
- Vitamins & Minerals Liquid Food Supplements
- Other liquid dietary supplements
- Liquid dietary supplements for bone and joint health
- Liquid food supplements for general well-being
- Liquid dietary supplements for heart health
- Liquid food supplements for immune and digestive health
- Liquid dietary supplements for sports nutrition
- Liquid dietary supplements for weight loss
- Liquid food supplements for other applications
- Distribution channel
- Direct sale
- Health and beauty stores
- the Internet
- Pharmacies and drugstores
- Final user
- The elderly
Full access to this exclusive report is available at https://www.factmr.com/checkout/46
Major players in the global liquid dietary supplements market are involved in regulatory approvals, new product launches, and acquisition and cooperation partnerships with other companies. These methods are likely to boost the global market. The notable developments are as follows:
- Herbalife Nutrition launched Active Fiber Complex Select for digestive health in the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada in July 2020. Each serving contains six grams of the recommended daily fiber intake of 27.5 grams and can be consumed with water or added to a shake. , juice or tea.
- Amway Spain announced in July 2020 that NUTRILITE had launched the new Vitamin B Plus with Dual Action Technology. NUTRILITE Vitamin B Plus is a dual action supplement made with natural spirulina and eight essential B vitamins that play an important role in fighting fatigue and contributing to optimal energy metabolism.
- Abbott Laboratories launched a new hydration product Pedialyte to improve immune health in December 2020. The new product contains zinc, prebiotics and vitamins B12, C and E.
Additionally, the consumption of liquid food supplements is increasing due to the increasing prevalence of malnutrition, especially among developing and underdeveloped countries. According to the World Health Organization, in 2020, 149 million children under the age of 5 were stunted, most resulting from insufficient intake of vitamins and micronutrients. Hence, governments strive to provide adequate intake of nutritional supplements, which leads to increased sales of liquid dietary supplements.
Key insights from market research
- Vitamin and mineral supplements will capture 45% of global sales by 2011
- Global Liquid Dietary Supplements Market to be Valued at US$39.2 Billion in 2021
- Germany will experience significant market growth, with a CAGR of 5%
- The United States will emerge as an opportunistic market, expanding at a CAGR of 5.5%
- Sales of liquid dietary supplements in India to reach US$7 billion, growing at a CAGR of 5.8%
- Liquid food supplements based on proteins and amino acids to register a CAGR of 14%
- Nutritional supplements for athletes to capture 60% of global market demand
“Increasing number of health conscious people is driving the growth of the market. Also, an increase in demand from the older population due to improved flavor and convenience in consumption is pushing the expansion of the market,” comments an analyst from Fact.MR.
Read more trend reports from Fact.MR-https://www.einpresswire.com/article/556952826/why-is-the-japan-an-opportunistic-cellulose-automotive-air-filter-landscape-report-fact-mr
Market research and consulting agency that makes the difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us to make their most critical decisions. Although our experienced consultants use the latest technology to extract hard-to-find information, we believe that our USP is the trust our clients place in our expertise. Covering a wide spectrum – from automotive and Industry 4.0 to healthcare and retail, our coverage is extensive, but we ensure that even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in the USA and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarters based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Contact us with your goals and we will be a competent research partner.
USA Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
The head office:
Unit number: AU-01-H (AU) gold tower,
Parcel number: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Tours,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit our website: https://www.factmr.com